Finance Support by MFR
Our partner, Machinery Finance Resources (MFR) supports the manufacturing community with custom financing solutions for the acquisition of state-of-the-art machinery. Unlike traditional lenders, MFR has a thorough knowledge of the financial and business issues that US manufacturers face on a daily basis.
To date, MFR has financed close to 1 billion dollars of new equipment purchases, representing over 9,000 machines.
Advantages of Leasing
Leasing can be a cost-effective, simple alternative to purchasing. Here are some of the benefits of leasing:
- Preservation of working capital: Leasing requires little or no cash outlay.
- Match payment to cash flow revenues: We can structure a payment schedule to match the timing of your cash flow and allow you to pay for your equipment with the revenue it generates.
- Fixed Payments: Lease payments are fixed for the length of the contract.
- Flexible terms: Lease terms can be structured to meet customer needs with $1 buyout, 12 to 84-month terms, step payment plans, up to 120 day deferred payment plans, fixed purchase options, fair market value options, early buyout options, capped FMV options, and rental programs.
- Obsolescence protection: Business growth, advances in technology and organizational changes can all make existing equipment obsolete. Leasing enables customers to modify and upgrade equipment quickly and efficiently.